Date:      Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:03:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is there a reseller program?

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> Sue Blake wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, we need more topics like this that bring the women out of hiding :-)
>
> Well, so far, on all freebsd lists I subscribe to, -advocacy seems
> to be the one with the highest ratio of non-completely-lurking women
> around... I wonder why... (well, aside from the nasty flame fests
> that sometimes grace lists like -current)
>
> --
> Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
> dcs@newsguy.com

I tend to lurk so much primarily because I've had enough extremely
unpleasant experiences regarding technical material in other forums (IRC for
example) to make me very leary of exposing myself to such behavior again.

The result is I tend not to make comments in the technical lists, unless it's
something I feel fairly sure I will not be maltreated over.

[ licia@o-o.org ] [ http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Alias : Ladywolf]
[ Telnet to o-o.org and log in as bbs ] [ http://www.o-o.org/      ]
[        A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/         ]
[       FreeBSD : The last Windows upgrade you'll ever need.
[     This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services       ]