Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:58:08 -0000
From:      "Elton Machado" <elton.machado@norteglobal.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Jail problems...

Hi guys,=20

I was trying to have a vpn in my jail with no gain till now :(

I know jail has some restriction and will not let me run pptp server on =
it, but may i run the pptp server over the host of jail then use a pptp =
client inside the jail to connect it?=20

Is there any way to turn around the limitation ? how can I access from =
the vpn to services that are actually running inside the jail? =20

Another question is...=20

I was trying to logging to my sshd inside my jail with publickey =
authentication. I host of jail I can logging well using publickey auth =
but in jail I just can't.=20

What is happening ?=20

debug1: Authentications that can continue: =
publickey,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Offering public key: /etc/keystorage/user01.key
debug1: Authentications that can continue: =
publickey,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: keyboard-interactive

There is no problem at all using the same configuration in the other =
host.=20

Thanks in advance,=20

Elton Machado