Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 1995 10:39:56 +0900
From:      wada@emws1.ee.ibaraki.ac.jp (Wada, Tatsuaki/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCT0JFRBsoQg==?=)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dinos mouse with PC mouse compatible mode

Does someone use a Dinos mouse with PC mouse compatible mode?

Dinos mouse has 3 buttons and both Microsoft (2 buttons) & PC
mouse (3 buttons) compatible modes. Default mode is Microsoft
serial mouse, and it seems that the setting DOS program can
change the mode to PC mouse compatible. But this is of course
the case under only MS-DOS environment.

 I'd like to this mouse with PC mouse compatible mode under
XFree86 and to know how to set XF86Config mouse section.

Could someone help me?

 I'm currently using the mouse with MS mode on /dev/ttyd0.
--
Tatsuaki Wada
       Dept. Electrical and Electronic Engineering