Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:42:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Justin Ashworth <ashworth@esus.cs.montana.edu>
To:        "Larry S. Marso" <lsmarso@panix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anyone solve netscape 4.01b6 problem?

   I posted a question here about a week ago regarding this and got no
response. I have yet to find an entirely good solution. I ran the Linux
version successfully until I found that it was doing some pretty strange
things with my mailboxes, but if you don't use Netscape Mail the Linux
version works really well. I have all of the Linux compat stuff but I
don't know if that is necessary to run it. I have reverted back to the
4.0b5 BSD release because of the mail problems.
   In the 4.01b6 version, it looks like Netscape really nailed down how to
move the button bars around. It's quite a nice feature. They've also taken
care of some problems with column sizing. Hopefully by the release they'll
have it operate like the Winblows 95 version.

Hope this helps!
	Justin

On Thu, 10 Jul 1997, Larry S. Marso wrote:

> Has anyone solved the "floating point exception" error running Netscape
> 4.01b6 (bsd or bsd2 versions) ???
>
> Best regards
>
> --
> Larry S. Marso