Date:      15 May 97 13:23:29 -0500
From:      Chris Brown <CBROWN@seitz.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can FreeBSD be loaded from DOS?

VERY shortly (within the week) I'll be setting up a new server and
the folks here at work wanted to know if FreeBSD can be loaded from
DOS.  I have loaded Linux using loadlin.exe from DOS and am
currently doing it from Win95 at home but now.  Is there something
similar for FreeBSD?  I really don't want to do it from FreeBSD's
boot loader because we have computer folks that are campetent with
the hardware but are not familiar with UN*X.  Since so much of the
hardware these days is software configured via DOS apps. it will be
necessary to load DOS and possibly windows at some point.