Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:30:00 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nve timeout (and down) regression?

On Thursday 23 March 2006 18:59, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, JoaoBR wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 March 2006 15:59, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> >
> > nve did not worked on 6.0R (for me) but cvsup to stable resolved the ca=
se
> > (for me) in end of dezember
> >
> > since a month or so with recent releng_6 the problem came back, timeouts
> > and stopping rx/tx
>
> did you do more updates in the timeframe from december to about a
> month ago?

yes, aprox once  a week since 6.0R release

> if the problem was gone and is back now any (exact) dates to narrow
> down the timeframe where the problem came back would be very helpful.

I know but unfortunatly I didn't tracked it and what I said is the most exa=
ct=20
I have,

I just got something interesting,=20
It seems the problem is not with media 100baseTX full-duplex (autoselect or=
=20
set)=20
but only with 100baseTX (autoselect or set)

but I need to doublecheck if it is really the same MB

Jo=E3o