Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:30:50 +0100 (BST)
From:      Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   obexapp spinner arithmetic error

--0-316003808-1287487850=:1648

Hi,

I notice sometimes that obexapp backsteps to the end of the previous line
after it has finished, because of an extraneous backspace..  I traced this
to an arithmetic error in obexapp_event_progress() function, as spinner[]
array has 5 characters plus a terminating NUL character, so sizeof = 6.

patch attached to fix this

regards,
iain
--0-316003808-1287487850=:1648
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--0-316003808-1287487850=:1648--