Date:      Mon, 8 May 1995 12:19:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        marc@cmc.eng.comsat.com (MARC Giannoni)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Streams Drivers?

no it's not to SYSVish, but in the same breath, I must say I don't know
of any work being done on  it either..
karels has something called bstreams he's been mumbling about for a while,
and jolitz has something called 'flows' he's been ruminating on for about
as long.. terry MIGHT have a framework hidden away somewhere...

julian