Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:45:37 +0100
From:      "Stacy Olivas" <olivas@digiflux.org>
To:        "'Peter Kieser'" <pfak@telus.net>, "'Willie Viljoen'" <will@unfoldings.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 5.0 PR is not very good...

I've gotten it from CompUSA stores before... Just go down to Washington
State and find your closest CompUSA..

Here is a location that might be close (or far from you depending on where
in BC you live):

Bellevue Superstore
Store # 184
100 108th Ave N.E.
The Shops @ Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98004

Mon - Sat: 9am - 9pm Sun:10am - 6pm
Phone Numbers Main: (425) 452-9511 Fax: (425) 452-3198
Service Center: (425) 452-3175

You can find directions to it from the link on their page at www.compusa.com

Hope this helps.

-Stacy