Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 1996 23:21:25 +1100
From:      Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVS sup mirrors

OK, I've missed something obvious.  Where do I find a suitable sup
file for one of the sup mirrors that provides the CVS tree?

In particular, sup.au.freebsd.org does not provide the cvs bits,
and sup2.au.freebsd.org doesn't provide ftp access which might be
used to provide an example supfile.

One supfile found on referred to files in src/share/FAQ/extras but
I challenge anyone to find that file or directory on any of the
ftp servers (or a 2.1.0 host ...).

sup5.freebsd.org is kind enough to provide a supfiles directory via
ftp but this doesn't include CVS and isn't in Oz either.

Help, I think I'm stuck!

Thanks in advance,

Giles