Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:27:37 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        Tetsuya Watanabe <tetuya@concentric.net>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Netscape Communicator 4.07 for Linux20

are not we have a port for communicator 4.07?

http://www.freebsd.org/ports/www.html
it says
     netscape-communicator-4.06
     netscape ver 4 communicator web-surfboard
     Long description | Package
     Maintained by: ache@FreeBSD.ORG

I tried the package but I could not find 4.06 package on ftp and
I found 4.07 file and installed 4.07 version on my system...
is not this for native freebsd? or is this uses linux emulation too?

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/packages-stable/www/netscape-communicator-4.07.tgz

it is here...