Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:19:47 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        frank@exit.com
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from 2.2.8 to 3.2-stable...

In message <199907260338.UAA01435@realtime.exit.com> Frank Mayhar writes:
: I'm just doing a "make upgrade" on a clean /usr/obj.  It crashes when it gets
: to libmytinfo.  That's it.
:
: Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

You might try to get a hold of 3.1 release, do a make upgrade to that,
and then upgrade to 3.2-stable from there.  As time marches forward,
the make upgrade target tends to decay.  I'm not saying that this
isn't a bug, but might be more expedient than tracking down the actual
problem.

Warner