Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 1998 20:56:20 +0100
From:      Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zippo.unna.ping.de>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b on NetBSD 1.3

--==_Exmh_1030914945P

In message <199802221816.TAA01506@rumolt.teuto.de>you write:
> The code is easy to fix (just commenting it out is obviously nonsense), I've
> send in patches - but that won't help much as this doesn't get it working. It

It would help at least in getting to the point where to go into the debugger
and look what the incoming packet does to the system.

> Someone with a kernel debugger should have a look at it and send in fixes...

Kernel debugger should be no problem to use.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.
						    oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de

--==_Exmh_1030914945P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNPCC47A63tqjeAhZAQG3+wP+P89NosoeSrOpQQ/eMPyshLupHReaW3pS
vlN0HFoXhNh7zgjAhePEThHckgQue7a7E2s49vLGRu85dVmtd6pYIkXLKdnL4930
84o0Mb45fAdUMZKJ7ejKgqNuZXXlzwS/A5CbqMzx6fqIAu4z3CZamBNONxWH0qY7
A+s4pTTVrAc=
=Krom
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1030914945P--