Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:54:01 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, benjamin@seattleFenix.net, freebsd-reply@akruijff.dds.nl, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stolen BSD code found in Linux kernel

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> Dave Hayes wrote:
>> http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/today/top.avg.html
>>
>> That says it all, to me.
>
> What would say even more is if you knew that there was a clock
> rollover on the Linux uptime, and that a reboot was required to
> work around it.

This is the Linux problem, not mine. Besides, I never claimed the
above to be "Terry Lambert" accurate, remember?

> Also, it's very easy to forge numbers to the monitoring server
> (not that *anyone* would *ever* do that...).

Once again. See "ObTerry" in my last post. Sheesh. ;)
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"We think we are safe at home with our bumper stickers, in
the name of a squeaky clean America...screaming for blood
and justice....slogans mean nothing to a young man facing
352 years hard labor [in prison] for a crime he did not
commit."                                   -Aaron Neville