Date:      Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:49:22 +0100
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ldap and pam-mkhomedir, anyone know how to set directory ownership to the ldap user logging in ??

Hi All

Currently I have got pam authenticating against ldap and mkhomedir
creating the home directories, but they are created owned as root:wheel
and the user can't write to their own home directory -- I have read the
man page for pam_mkhomedir, the only way I see it working at the moment
is setting an insecure umask in the pam definition....

Any ideas on how I can get them owned by the ldap user signing in ?

Thanks

Craig B