Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2020 07:37:13 -0800
From:      Chris <portmaster@BSDforge.com>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: New bacula release

On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:20:51 +0100 Andrea Venturoli ml@netfence=2Eit said

> Hello=2E
>=20
> Sorry to bother you, but I'm planning some upgrades of old Bacula=20
> installation and I'd benefit from some info=2E
>=20
> While I was going to update to 9=2E4=2Ex, I saw 9=2E6=2E2 is out=2E
> Do you have any schedule for the FreeBSD port?
>=20
> Just to decide whether to wait for it or go ahead with 9=2E4 in the meantim=
e=2E
>=20
>  bye & Thanks
> =09av=2E
What revision is your ports(7) tree at? I mention this, because according
the site that maintainer of bacula runs:

https://www=2Efreshports=2Eorg/search=2Ephp?query=3Dbacula&stype=3Dname&method=3D=
match&num=3D100&deleted=3Dexcludedeleted&orderby=3Dcategory&orderbyupdown=
=3Dasc&search=3DSearch

indicates bacula is already at 9=2E6=2E2=2E :)

HTH

--Chris
FreeBSD 14=2E0-FUTURE #0=2E000 cray256