Date:      Thu, 09 Jul 1998 09:51:55 -0400
From:      cliff ainsworth III <cliff@cliffsworld.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD E-Zine?

>That sounds like a good idea. We could have alternating columns so
>the E-zine is published let's say monthly and then certain columns
>are printed every 2/3 months. These columns would rotate. This way
>the people maintaining them would have enough time to prepare them.

I agree, even writing 8-10 paragraphs can be an excruciating experience and
actually takes time to prepare so it is an effective piece of writing. And
when you are busy, you want as much time as possible to prepare.

-cliff

----\
<http://www.cliffsworld.com/flash>; <http://www.openthrottle.com>;
PGP 5.0 public key available		                      ICQ-355607

     -You look at things you do not understand and say-Why?
      I dream about things that could never be and say-Why not?