Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:11:10 +0900 (JST)
From:      Yasuhiro KIMURA <yasu@utahime.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange build error of graphics/cairo on latest 13-CURRENT

Hello.

Yesterday I updated my 13-CURRENT amd64 host to r345414 and now I'm
experiencing strange build error of graphics/cairo. If I build it with
"cd /usr/ports/graphics/cairo; make install" it finishes
successfully. But if I do it with portmaster it fails at configure
phase as following.

checking how to enable unused result warnings... __attribute__((__warn_unused_result__))
checking how to allow undefined symbols in shared libraries used by test suite... -Wl,--allow-shlib-undefined
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking whether float word ordering is bigendian... unknown
configure: error:

Unknown float word ordering. You need to manually preset
ax_cv_c_float_words_bigendian=no (or yes) according to your system.

===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to gnome@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr0/freebsd/ports/work/net/freebsd/ports/head/graphics/cairo/work/cairo-1.16.0/config.log"
including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
(e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /net/freebsd/ports/head/graphics/cairo

And this error also happens with poudriere and same jail as host.

Does anybody else experience it?

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA