Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:22:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Doug Russell <drussell@saturn-tech.com>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
Cc:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>, hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pentuim or Pentuim Pro ?

> 	That's what I got, for some reason, my case can be ATX or AT
> simply by changing the power supply.

That is becoming a little more common.  The cases we use for our servers
(big 14 drive bay monsters) have part of the back panel which unscrews, so
you can pop on the ATX style panel with the proper cutouts.  Then you just
change the power supply to the ATX version.

Why nobody (that I've seen yet) is making a power supply that has both
connectors on it, and just doesn't use the 3.3 volt part for anything when
you use a normal motherboard...  I don't know.  It would make too much
sense, I guess.  :)

Later......						<Doug>