Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:24:25 +1000
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        Hugh Blandford <hugh@island.net.au>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Frontpage questions - help please

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 at 12:08:48 +1000, Hugh Blandford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have apache 1.3.3 installed with PHP and FrontPage.
>
> I am trying to setup a Frontpage web on the a name based virtual
> server.  I get the following when I try:
>
> 'www1.texpro.com.au' server is not a valid virtual server.

I've seen this problem with a different boxes.  The <VirtualHost>
directive had to be changed from <VirtualHost ip.ad.dr.ess> to
<VirtualHost www.domain.com> for FrontPage to find it.  It seemed to
work without problems after doing that.

If you try that, let me know what happens.. I'm curious to see if that
was what's causing it.

--
Jim Mock  System Administrator  jim@corp.au.triax.com  ,-._|\  FreeBSD
work:  Triax Internet Services  http://www.triax.com/ /      \ The