Date:      Sun, 19 May 1996 15:05:10 -0700
From:      "Scott Overholser (Volt Computer) (Exchange)" <a-scotov@exchange.microsoft.com>
To:        "'Michael Dillon'" <michael@memra.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, "'freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: sendmail read errors/timeouts etc.

actually, the domain of interest for nintendo of america is "noa.com"
and the mail host is called bowser.noa.com.  i've never sent mail to
nintendo.com.

i have not discovered anything in common among the sites i'm having
trouble with (other than the fact that my box is having trouble with all
of them - hmm maybe that should tell me something %^)

i'm surprised that with all the folks that've had problems with this in
the various versions of freebsd over the last year that nobody really
nailed it down.  i was gonna search the netbsd list archives but they
aren't as easy to get at as the freebsd archives are (no smurfy html
form - gotta go get 'em and grep through 'em) - i thought it'd be
interesting to find out if the netbsd'ers have experienced the same
difficulties.  oh well, that'll be that bottom of the barrel strategy.

scotto