Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 1997 19:13:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Joel Yancey <python@cia-g.com>
To:        Richard Hykel <hykel@nol.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, hykel@twisto.compaq.com
Subject:   Re: LinkSys LNE100TX

Well, if You are Only connecting 2 systems, you wont see any real
improvement in speed of your small network, since you'll NEVER use that
much. 10 Mbit Cards Will Go fast enough for home use.

--  At  Work we use 10Mbit 10-Base-T Loops on a Dumb-Hub, And Run 80
People on the network right now. We Do experiance Slow down at Critical
Times, But We Arent Too Slow to cause Problems.

Hope this Helps,

Joel yancey
Python@cia-g.com