Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:06:18 +0100
From:      Miroslav Kes <mira@cze.ra.rockwell.com>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   0.7 mailer crashes and other bugs

Hi

I 'm running Mozilla 0.7  (build 2001011216) on FreeBSD 4.1 and 4.2.
I want to report several bugs:

severe:
messenger crashes (allways) when I select multiple messages and try to
delete them.

minor :
messenger - when I move cursor between the message content window,
message list and the mail folder tree view the shape of the cursor is
pretty undeterministic. Sometimes the arrow doesn't change to <=> when
pointing a splitbar, sometimes, on the contrary <=> shape of the cursor
doesn't change to arrow when pointing to text or a message list item.

preferencies dialox box - the Category tree view doesn't activate scroll
bar properly when the tree is expanded.
If I newly open the dialog box and expand Advanced (first) and Debug
nodes expanded subnodes of the Debug node are not accessible because the
scroll bar doesn't show up and the subnodes are expanded out of the tree
view.

Regards

Mira