Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:58:28 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        npe@bfc.dk, garman@earthling.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: samba smbd core dumps & -current

Again, I've not seen this, I run -CURRENT, and I rebuilt SAMBA recently (a
couple of weeks ago) to be an ELF-ized binary.

I use this VERY heavily on my home network; I replaced an NT server with
Samba.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.