Date:      Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:55:25 +1000
From:      Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
To:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld+ppc@catpipe.net>
Cc:        fbsd-powerpc <powerpc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OOPS - Problems with PSIM

> 	Don't you actually have quite a few patches that are not in
> 	the [CVS] tree yet ?  Or are they in p4 ?  Just curious --

  There aren't any functional ones at the moment. It's either in CVS, on
freebsd.org (e.g. the compiler patches), or obsolete.

> 	you never know when lightning might hit :-P

  There was some thunder/lightning outside this afternoon, though I'm
pretty quick to pull the power plugs these days. Plus I've also delved
into the black art of (gasp) backups :-)

later,

Peter.