Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 1995 11:38:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      sdfgdfs@vt.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ps-dj converter

I had a question earlier about printing with the deskjet 500 printer.  I do
have the printer working, I was just wondering if I could get postscript to
be printed to the thing.  I was informed about a program called ps-dj500 or
something of the sort.  I not been able to find it.  I looked in ghostscript
and it was not there.  I think that this program is what I need.  Changing
postscript into deskjet readable format.  Anyone know where to get it?
Also, I am still trying to set up my ppp acount to work with a script.
Could someone please email or post their config to this group.

Much thanks,
Jay Ryan --Virginia Tech Student