Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 22:54:06 +0000 (GMT)
From:      tim@scratch.demon.co.uk
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   vinum

Help..
=======

vinum - is this volume management such like vold in solaris ?

am I correct in assuming that the initial boot device cannot be a part
of a vinum volume ?

If this is the case then I would need my vinum information on the
initial disk, and can move information from one disk to another, create
a vinum disk and move the information back again ?

Is it advantageous to be running vinum ?

Is there any documentation other than the manpages on this, i.e html. ?

Thanks for the help

Tim