Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 13:48:35 +0500
From:      "David Alderman" <dave@persprog.com>
To:        Craig Shaver <craig@ProGroup.com>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with 2.1.7-RELEASE #0

On 24 Feb 97 at 8:39, Craig Shaver proclaimed:

> The memory I had originally was from TI, and the replacement memory was
> from Mu tech.

Don't you mean Micron Technology (or were you just being humorous)?
Micron uses a lower-case "mu" on their RAM.

Hey, maybe we should make up some other names for companies based on
their logos.   I have always referred to United Microelectronic
Corp as "Masters of the Universe" because their symbol is a globe
with the M and U making up the circumference.   General Electric's
symbol is often referred to as "the meatball".  AT&T is "the
deathstar".

I hadn't heard Mu Tech before.

Sorry everyone.  It's been a bad Monday and I think I'm suffering
from sleep deprivation...

When philosophy conflicts with reality, choose fantasy.
Dave Alderman  -- dave@persprog.com