Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:53:09 -1000 (HST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: binary upgrade vs src

	Hmmm, I thought all you really had to do was to update the /etc
with your own settings and compile a new kernel with your own config and
that should work.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin