Date:      Thu, 02 Apr 2015 00:33:24 +0200
From:      Serge Ballesta <sg-ball@laposte.net>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with pkg behind a chunking proxy

On 04/01/15 09:24:20, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> The progress is ok for now, we would need to fix that but let's do =20
> that is a
> second patch after that one is validated and in.
>=20
I could compile and run with the patch. It works unchanged when =20
response contains a ContentLength header. When response is chunked, it =20
downloads it correctly, but there is no report untill download is =20
completed.

I submited a pull request for the patch on GitHub (or at least tried to =20
...). As you suggested, I'll try later to see how to improve reporting.

Serge
=