Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:14:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
Cc:        GVB <gvbmail@tns.net>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RADIUS Solutions [synchronizing passwords across systems]

Merit Radius does allow for crypted passwords in the 'users' file, so it
is pretty easy to grab the wanted UIDS (generally based on group), mush
them through a script and end up with a usable users file.  This way
you're not needing to make actual accounts on all of your machines other
than for staffers.  This has been working really well for us so far on our
backup auth server.

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman