Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:32:00 -0500
From:      "Scott Peshak" <speshak@iastate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   5.5-RELEASE gone from mirrors for alpha arch?

Hi all,
I was working on installing 5.5-RELEASE on an alpha box i have this
weekend (I can't use 6.x, need arla afs support) but it seems that all
of the packages & install sets are no longer on the mirrors, although
the ISOs are.

What happened to the binaries? (not really a big deal to me now, i
just rebuild world on the box to get it to 5.5, but still it is very
confusing to be able to get a 5.5 boot iso and then not be able to use
it to get a 5.5 release installed.)

Scott