Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:13:58 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze@bsdforen.de>
Subject:   Re: wpi fatal firmware error with country de

That's really odd. But then, it's a firmware driven NIC, who knows what
kind of weird crap is going on under the hood.

Maybe you could experiment by looking at what changing the regulatory
domain does when programming the firmware and see if it's a channel thing,
a regulatory domain thing or something else.

Sorry, I don't have the cycles to try and fix wpi issues. ;(

-adrian