Date:      Wed, 5 Jun 2002 23:46:07 -0700
From:      Nicholas Esborn <nick@netdot.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fxtv 1.04beta -- PLEASE TEST

I've had this fxtv beta lock up my X server a couple of times now.  I can't
even switch to a console VTY.  The machine is still running, but I have
to log in from another workstation and kill the X server.  Killing fxtv
doesn't release the X server.

If you can think of any actions I might take to record the state of the X
server when this happens, I'll send the results along.

It does work quite nicely though.  Fast and well-synchronized.

Thanks,

-nick

--
Nicholas Esborn