Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:22:31 +0200
From:      Rene Scholz <rene@fantasia.hn.org>
To:        Jeff Seeman <danger@e-lated.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: OpenSSH and PAM updates

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 11:47:41AM -0700, Jeff Seeman wrote:

> I believe He said 'make buildworld' then 'mergemaster' finished by 'make
> installworld'
>
> make world is not the same

Hmm, exactly that's not possible:

cd /usr/src
rm -fr /usr/obj (just to be on the safe side ;-))
make buildworld

breaks at

/usr/src/lib/libpam/modules/pam_kerberosIV

as described in my previous mail. Perhaps the whole commit isn't finished right now,
just the OpenSSH-Parts...

Anyway I can buildworld fine if I unset KERBEROS Stuff from make.conf.
I didn't really need kerberos here on my laptop but perhaps there are people who do?

btw: checked out the source just a hour before this message -
     the result ist the same - everyone else seeing this?

René
--
BOFH excuse #258:
That's easy to fix, but I can't be bothered.