Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:47:30 -0600
From:      Matt Meola <matt.meola@vericept.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@gumbysoft.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable List <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.4 RC2 on a Compaq Laptop?

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 19:25 -0700, Doug White wrote:
> See the freebsd-amd64 list archives for an extensive discussion on the
> R3000 series. (or was it -mobile? :-) )

Yeah, I saw all that, and the gnats bug about it, too.  It appears that
what needed to change was changed, and committed to (at least) -CURRENT.

> You will probably need to run at least -STABLE. These machines are wierd
> birds.

:-)  You're telling me...  BTW, I was under the impression that 5.4-RC*
was actually released from the -STABLE branch...  Am I mistaken on that?

--
Matt Meola
Contractor