Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 01:34:16 +0930
From:      Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
To:        "David E. Cross" <crossd@void.cs.rpi.edu>
Cc:        "Alok K. Dhir" <adhir@worldbank.org>, Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape 4.07 (was: Re: something is leaking)

Sorry David,

The development directory on that FTP server doesn't exist anymore.

You may have to connect directly to avoid old info from your ISP's
proxy to see this.

As I have said to Alok, I have only been able to find it at:
ftp://ftp3.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.07/development/english/unix/freebsd

It seems that many of the FTP servers have had the development tree
removed (to save disk space maybe ??).

--
|Work: Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thyerm@camtech.net.au|