Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 12:27:20 +0100
From:      Paul Walsh <paul@nation-net.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Backup headache

I need a bit of help.

I am trying to work out the best way to set up a backup schedule for our
web server running freeBSD. It is on a network of macs with an apple
workgroup server. This server has several large drives with lots of
space and is regularly backed up onto DAT. We can't afford another
another DAT for the freeBSD m/c. And I don't really want to have to move
the DAT every few days.

If I install netatalk will I then be able to dump to the apple server
and thus get backed up in the DAT runs?
Or will I need to first set up a freeBSD partition - and then what??

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for your time, Paul Walsh.