Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:38:37 +0100
From:      Thomas Sparrevohn <Thomas.Sparrevohn@btinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic with USB2 release candidate

--Boundary-00=_dR79Iw276tdVo8P

I downloaded the release candidate 2 for the new USB stack and while it work very well for most things
I am getting repeated panics when using heavy disk traffic - I believe the issue is related to the
problems I described in the "out of bounce buffers mail" - Yet with the new stack it show up
correctly in the USB UMASS dma code as a fault

Anyhow its a pretty nasty panic - I have a number of core dumps if its of any use

--Boundary-00=_dR79Iw276tdVo8P--