Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:10:00 +0200
From:      Guido van Rooij <guido@gvr.org>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers <FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfilter volunteer

I'd like to volunteer to maintain ipfilter. I already told several people
at the usenix conference, but as I have seen others taking interest as
well, it seems right to at least spread it more publicly.

I am still waiting for a machine I won at the conference to start on it
though so it might take some weeks before seeing some action.

Current plans are to import a more recent version of ipfilter followed
by having a look at features implemented by ipfw that are currently
missing in ipfilter.

-Guido