Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:15:40 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp.freebsd.org

>> >I believe it's a Micron NetFrame of one breed or another.
>>
>> I went to the last group of links, and the more... link.. it shows the
>> info on the server on that page somewhere.  I didn't see Micron NetFrame
>> anywhere.  But here's a question.. WHERE is that machine?  What state or
>> country?  Or city?
>>

>AFAIR, it's downtown San Francisco.

   All of this information can be found at:

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/archive-info/wcarchive.txt

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.