Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 2008 06:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      d c <casteld73@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPTP Freebsd REL 7

I have used /usr/ports/net/pptpclient/ as long as I remember.  I just setup a new 7.0 Desktop and installed the port.  When I run pptp x.x.x.x I get:

/bin/ip: not found
/bin/ip: not found

I searched for /bin/ip and could not find it nor could I find "ip" anywhere in the file system.

man ip brings up info but it looks like it is not a bin but a structure used in c??? not too sure about that.

Has anyone ran across this?  Is there an alternate instead of ip?  Perhaps I can hack it into the source.

TIA