Date:      Thu, 06 Mar 1997 11:07:29 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, marcio@cyclades.com
Subject:   PCI probe invokation...

Hi. I'm currently working on a driver for Cyclades' Cyclom-Zo card, and
(as usual), I have a ton of questions....

However, my first one is about the PCI probe routine. Having looked
at the cy driver for PCI, I've noticed that it compares the
device_id field to Cyclades Vendor ID (0x120e), and the device
id field to 0x100 or 0x101.

Could someone please let me know where these values come from (function
prototype is below), so that I can ask the appropriate questions of
Cyclades, to see what I should be comparing against? Thanks.

static char cy_probe(pcici_t config_id, pcidi_t device_id)

	-Brian