Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:36:36 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph P. Kukulies)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: teTeX glitch

It seems that Christoph P. Kukulies said:
> I installed teTeX on a -current system. Running texconfig
> behaves a bit strange. When I hit C for Config I get bailed out
> of texconfig. Using the arrow key to move there works though.

It is suprising. I just tested it and it works...

> BTW, who was telling how wonderful teTeX is? Where can I adjust my
> TEXINPUTS ?

I'm a teTeX fan :-) The best way to adjust your TEXINPUTS is by setting the
env. variable like this:

setenv TEXINPUTS :~/my/tex/inputs:/another/tex/inputs/dir

The ":" at the from means try the regular dirs before.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
  FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #7: Mon Mar 18 21:28:18 MET 1996