Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:38:22 -0500
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        KIMURA Yasuhiro <yasu@utahime.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, fgartner@franky.hu
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: sudo-1.6.9.6

On Sun, 2007-11-11 at 19:36 +0900, KIMURA Yasuhiro wrote:
> From: "Gartner Ferenc" <fgartner@franky.hu>
> Subject: FreeBSD Port: sudo-1.6.9.6
> Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:57:42 +0100
>
> > I use FreeBSD (v6.1, v6.2) operating system on some servers and I had a
> > problem in the days.
> > Already cannot be found the sudo-1.6.9p6.tar.gz, instead the available
> > versions are the sudo-1.6.9p7.tar.gz and the sudo-1.6.9p8.tar.gz.
>
> I sent a PR updating to 1.6.9p8. Try the patch attached to ports/117971
> if you are in a hurry.

p6 is still available from the FreeBSD ftp mirrors but I can add it to
my dist space and place that higher in the MASTER_SITES list.  I have a
patch for p8 here locally but I'm waiting until after ports freeze.  p7
does not really affect us and p8 is just a bug fix release for a bug
introduced in p7 so I plan on leaving p6 until after the freeze.  (Rule
of thumb: if it doesn't fix anything all it can do is potentially break
things.)

tom
--
| tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org                 tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org |