Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 09:57:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      Marc W <mwlist@lanfear.com>
To:        Duraid <latif2221@home.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re:ssh error

    Please do not take these errors lightly -- the one 'hole' in SSH is
just that -- if somebody inserts him/herself in between you and your
server, gives you new keys, and you don't get suspicious when you keep
having to accept new keys, the whole system breaks down.

    i'm not sure what you're saying here:  what case exactly is
failing?  where are you "remotely login to your ssh" from ??

    marc.

Marc W, San Francisco, CA
Kiltdown -- a free email client for X
www.kiltdown.org -- it's what's underneath that counts.