Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:51:40 +0100
From:      Nagy Tamas <nthomas@cs.bme.hu>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   creating INDEX for packages

Hello!

	How can I create an INDEX file for the packages I've placed in
/usr/ports/packages by running make package? make index only works in the
'regular' port directories, but not in ports/packages (obviously, since
there is no Makefile there). Basically, I'd like to access the packages
that I've built from another machine through sysinstall, for which I need
an INDEX file, if I'm right. If there is an easier way to use sysinstall
on my own packages, then I'm interested in that, too.

Thomas Nagy