Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 19:12:04 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
To:        Allen Lu <allenklu@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0 - Release

Allen Lu <allenklu@yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi I have been seeing this error on two different hardware. Can you tell me if
> there is a problem with 4.0 - RELEASE and if I should use 4.0 - STABLE?

In the sense that this message has been removed since 4.0-STABLE, that
would make the error go away.  The commit message on the change (by
Luigi Rizzo) says that the change was made on the basis that the
message was "useless," though, so you can presumably just ignore this
if that's your only reason for upgrading.