Date:      Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:16:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Orthoefer <orthoefe@gte.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux X servers

Can the linux emulation layer run linux XFree86 X servers?

If so, any gotcha's?  I'm running the 99/1/06 snap of current.

I'm trying to get a voodoo rush board working with linux mesa, and need to
run Darryl Strauss' modified linux AT3d Xserver to get the 3d hardware
functionality out of linux-glide.

(I'd have posted this to emulation, but it appears to be a closed list.)

Joe Orthoefer