Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:30:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/35378: Handbook has inaccurate description of  freebsd-security list

The following reply was made to PR docs/35378; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, bob88@garbonzo.hos.ufl.edu
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:35:15 -0500

 I reread this pr, and feel strongly that it can be closed.
 Any objections?  I have been personally lurking the FreeBSD-security
 mailing list for about 2-3 weeks, and the only thing I have read about
 are security questions in general, mainly things like if I get this
 error.  I feel that the security mailing list is fine how it is, as
 the stated problems do not seem to be occuring right now...

 Opions?

 --
 Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
 www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front